Friday, October 29, 2010

Is it okay?

 
Its okay to cry.. no! its not okay.. im sad and im weak
Its okay to miss someone...no! its not okay.. im lost without you
Its okay to say goodbye..no! its not okay ... im alone
Its okay to be jelous...no! its not okay.. its killing me inside
Its okay to be happy... no! its not okay.. i dont want it to end
Its okay to be apart.. no! its not okay.. i want you here close to me
Its okay not to call.. no! its not okay.. i want to hear your voice
Its okay not to meet..no! its not okay.. i want to see your face and eyes
Its okay not to say ' I LOVE YOU'.. no! its not okay.. i want you to know how i feel




My life is empty without you.. Because you are the reason I wake up in the morning.  You're alone and no one else.. 
WHAT I FEEL NOW IT'S NOT OKAY !

No comments:

Post a Comment